Popular Post

I was tagged in a 20 facts thing so here we go: 1. I've watched over 25.5 DAYS of anime alone 2. I love cosplay because it conbines all of my favourite things: acting, modelling, film, camerawork, makeup, hairstyling and building a fanbase. 3. I am one of the biggest Fujoshi's u will ever meet but mum doesnt like it so cant express it much. 4. I hate pretty much all kinds of sauces. 5. I have 2 brothers and no sisters 6. I have always really liked the colour pink but i always hid it cause in primary school they picked on you if you did cause pink was 'gross'. 7. I'm really hard to offend and often offend others cause they don't think like me. 8. Once I like something, i will love it forever. 9. My very first cosplay was Luka Megurine and my friend kayla introduced me to it and now I'm hooked! 10. I don't understand how people think that this gen are bullies, compared to our parents and grandparents *shudders* 11. I really love chocolate with like... Everything 12. I wish i could change genders at will, that'd be great. 13. I love making friends with all kinds if people 14. First hugs with people are always stressful 15. I'm very introverted in the sense that i hate going out in public and meeting people ad I'd rather do it via internet cause it's not as draining. 16. I'm a firm believer in ghosts and energy and there is no way you can convince me otherwise 17. I was baptised a catholic as a baby but I'm... Not a very good one. 18. I'm very bad at sincerely apologizing and I know it 19. If i aspire to be like anyone its probably anzujaamu but more cosplay :D i just love her fashion sense and wish I could be like that 20. I have no idea what I'm doing when i finish grade 12 Wow okay so thats done XD if i tag u then you have to give us 20 facts about yourself~ Is anyone similar to me? by aquilaskiss

Posted by : Unknown Friday, May 30, 2014



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1wCojED

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Cute Girl Cosplay - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -