Popular Post

⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✨「Cosplan 2014/2015」✨ –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– Well if you haven't already figured it out already ⠀ this is where I tell you my cosplay plans for ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀2014/2015 o(≧▽≦)o –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ☆*:.。.「Future Cosplay」.。.:*☆ –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♦ Nakano Azusa♦ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀– No Thank You Ending Outfit ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀– Regular School Uniform ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♦ Yuuki Asuna♦ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ – Undine Asuna ⠀⠀⠀⠀ – Episode 8 Cooking Outfit ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀– KoB Uniform ⠀⠀⠀⠀ – Every Asuna outfit there is! ⠀⠀ ⠀even if I have to make it myself☆ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ⠀⠀⠀ ☆*:.。.「Just Ordered」.。.:*☆ –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ⠀ ⠀⠀ ▷Wig and Uniform of Secret Cosplay ⠀ –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ⠀ I guess that's that There's so many more cosplays that I'd like to do, but I really need to get myself some way to earn money to afford anything at all ;_; If I do get a job these are the ones I'll be aiming for first >w> I'll be making another one once I've made up my mind. I just have a REALLY hard time making up my mind in this. So many cosplays, so little money ;w; ⠀ by reaanyan

Posted by : Unknown Monday, September 1, 2014



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1nk9yzr

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Cute Girl Cosplay - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -